As I wrote to you on Wednesday, Bitcoin and Libra are two different animals. One is a digital asset and one is digital cash. Bitcoin being the asset, Libra being the cash.
But is Bitcoin an asset worth investing in? As I’ve written to you in the past, I love the idea of blockchain’s trustless ledger. But with my money or your money? No.
- Are Today’s Bitcoin Investors Making the Same Mistake as Isaac Newton?
- Beyond Bitcoin, Has Crypto-Boredom Set in?
- Can Bitcoin Ever Really Be a Currency?
- Emergency Cash: Bitcoin or Dollars?
- What do I think of Bitcoin? Part I
- Paul Singer Epically Savages Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is Interesting, But It’s Not the Next Gold
- $70 Million in Bitcoin was Stolen, Did Anyone Notice?
Bitcoin is like the Wild West where fortunes will be made and lost. I just don’t see the “margin of safety” today.
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.
Latest posts by E.J. Smith (see all)
- The World Just Got Serious About Regulating Cryptocurrencies - August 16, 2019
- Does Your State Just Cost Too Much to Retire In? - August 15, 2019
- Here’s Who Benefits from New England’s High Taxes: It’s Not Who You Think - August 14, 2019