Well, here’s the deal. To make a long story short, I sold the boat as is and ordered the same one from Grady White, a Canyon 306.
I’m waiting for delivery, chomping at the bit to get back out on the water. I’ve been told I should be good to go for July 4th, assuming the engines aren’t delayed. You and I know what happens with assumptions. I’ll keep you posted.
Action Line: Well, if you can’t be on the water, you can prep your fishing gear in anticipation. There are some great videos about fishing on YouTube to keep your spirit alive. I have this one on repeat.
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.