You know how I feel about keeping what you’ve made and perhaps working a side hustle.
- You Owe it to Yourself to Continue Doing What You’re Good At
- Keep Working, if You Can
- How Many “Retirees” Will Keep Working?: Some Just Won’t Stop
- How Many “Retirees” Will Keep Working?: Today’s Elderly Twice as Likely to Work than in 1985
- Your Retirement Life: You Can Keep Working
- These Americans Are Never Going to Retire
You also know the benefits of working with someone who can be unemotional about your money.
The entire country is emotional today. My RAGE Gauge, which measures Americans’ perception of risk in their lives, has been pegged at the maximum reading of 120 for months. To say that Americans are on edge is an understatement.
You can tell Americans are nervous about the future by taking a look at their gun purchases. In just the first ten months of 2020, Americans purchased more guns than in any complete year before. Americans have already made over 30 million gun purchases this year, and the last two months of the year are usually the most important for gun shops, with Black Friday being one of the biggest days of the year for gun sales.
Needless to say, Americans are on edge. I’m here to help.
Action Line: Click here to subscribe to my monthly RAGE Gauge alert, and keep your hand on the pulse of risk in America.
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.